Today at its IoT Insights 2015 Day in San Francisco, Intel unveiled a new IoT Platform reference architecture designed to develop, secure and integrate smart things. The platform delivers an easy-to-follow blueprint for developers to build comprehensive IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud. The latest platform includes new Intel® Quark™ processors to build smart and connected solutions, free software from Wind River that significantly speeds IoT application development, andTrusted Analytics Platform (TAP) to help a variety of industries better manage and gain insights from the massive volume of data generated by IoT. At the event, several companies, including Levi Strauss and Co.*, SAP*, Honeywell* and others, will show how they've utilized the Intel Iot Platform and new silicon to power smart things in action. View the press kit for more information.
New Products and Ecosystem Collaborations Will Help the Industry Modernize Today's Networks and Build the Foundation for 5G
- Expansion of Intel® Xeon® processor D-1500 product family and new Intel® Ethernet Controllers boost performance and bandwidth, and enable more intelligence in the network for rapid delivery of services to consumers and businesses.
- Intel collaborates with industry leaders globally and announces that América Móvil* selected Intel as a technology partner to upgrade its network.
- Intel grows its networking ecosystem to drive development and deployment of open, industry-standard solutions and announces collaboration with Red Hat* through Intel® Network Builders Fast Track.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 9, 2015 – Intel Corporation announced today new products and collaborations to accelerate the move toward more agile and cloud-ready communications networks that can address today's demand for new telecommunications, cloud and data center services and handle tomorrow's devices and services.
Billions of devices are becoming connected – from smartphones to cars to factories – and that brings new use cases and service opportunities that drive unprecedented growth in network and storage demands. Today's networks are not designed in a way that allows communications providers to quickly or cost effectively expand their infrastructure. To realize the potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) and enhance mobile computing experiences, communications networks need to be re-architected, with increased programmability and built-in flexibility throughout the infrastructure to handle the anticipated increase in volume and complexity of data traffic.
"Networks are facing extraordinary demands as more devices become connected and new digital services are offered," said Sandra Rivera, vice president, Data Center Group and general manager, Network Platforms Group, Intel. "Building intelligence throughout the communications infrastructure and using a standards-based approach offers service providers the foundation to build agile, cloud-ready networks that allow them to expand their services capabilities."
Intel Expands Ecosystem, Product Portfolio to Lay Foundation for Cloud-Ready NetworksIntel is working closely with industry leaders, including Cisco*, SK Telecom* and Verizon*, to accelerate the move toward more flexible and responsive networks today and to lay the foundation for future 5G networks. Intel offers cutting-edge technology that increases network capabilities and bandwidth and is growing an ecosystem to deliver standards-based solutions. Intel announced:
- América Móvil*, a leading mobile network operator in Latin America, recently selected Intel to be a technology consultant in an effort to evolve its networks to be more flexible, efficient and scalable. Intel will provide support and expertise to América Móvil as it modernizes its infrastructure to accelerate the launch of new services, automate its processes and reduce its network operation costs in Latin America and Europe.
- New offerings in the Intel® Xeon® processor D-1500 product family provide a foundation for extending intelligence from the network core to the edge for improved performance and lower latency. The eight new processors offer high-performance, low-power and twice the maximum memory of previous generations in an integrated system-on-chip, making them well-suited for various networking, cloud storage, enterprise storage and IoT applications that operate in dense, rugged environments. More than 50 networking, cloud storage, enterprise storage and IoT system designs using the Intel Xeon processor D-1500 product family are in development.
- The new Intel® Ethernet Multi-host Controller FM10000 Family combines proven Ethernet technology with advanced switch resources for use in high-performance communications network applications and dense server platforms. With up to 200 Gbps of high-bandwidth multi-host connectivity and multiple 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, it delivers exceptional packet processing capability and significantly reduces performance bottlenecks in moving network traffic within and between servers.
- The new Intel® Ethernet Controller X550 family is a low-power, cost-effective 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity solution that can offer a performance boost to data center servers and network appliances.
- Intel is actively driving a networking ecosystem and has grown the Intel® Network Builders program to more than 180 companies. In August, Intel introduced the Intel® Network Builders Fast Track to increase the pace of innovation in the networking ecosystem by optimizing hardware and software solutions, supporting technology integration within the ecosystem and driving interoperable solutions.
- Red Hat* is the first ISV to actively contribute to all key focus areas of the Intel Network Builders Fast Track. Red Hat brings strong expertise in commercializing open source technologies and has a long-standing collaboration with Intel to deliver standards-based solutions to the telecommunications industry. Through the expanded collaboration, the two companies will work together on optimizations to deliver carrier-grade solutions based on Red Hat software and Intel technology, jointly develop solution blueprints for communications networking use cases, and perform interoperability testing of their platforms with other ecosystem solutions.
All new Fanless In-Vehicle system, Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Broadwell U with smart power system, GPS/ 4G LTE/ WiFi/ Bluetooth/ M.2 SSD option module - AIV-QM97V1FL
● Rugged fanless design
● Support 5th generation Intel® Core™ i Broadwell U processors
● 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMMs, for up to 16GB
● Support CAN 2.0A/2.0B protocol and i-Button for driver ID
● HDMI & DVI-D output
● Wide variety of wireless communication options
● M.2 SSD & M.2 4G LTE support
Receive a product quote RIGHT NOW!
Fanless In-Vehicle Computer: AIV-QM97V1FL
Fanless In-Vehicle Computer: AIV-QM97V1FL
ACROSSER Technology, a world-leading industrial computer manufacturer, is pleased to announce that its industrial fanless PC, AES-HM76Z1FL is chosen as the hardware platform from an IT solution company for its latest video conference management machine.
The integrated AES-HM76Z1FL supports multiple communication platform and software, including Google Hangouts, Skype, Web-Ex, Blue Jeans, and GoToMeeting. The variety of platforms makes AES-HM76Z1FL an ideal hardware for collaborative media solution.
This project integrated cloud computing technology, allowing conference attendees to participate the meeting with their own device. With the flexible system connectivity architecture, this BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) concept eliminates hardware constraints and promotes multi-lateral communication in an economic yet efficient method. By simply connecting a tablet, participants will immediate have a control dashboard to adjust room settings and manage room resources.
Besides Intel® Core™ i7, Acrosser’s AES-HM76Z1FL also provides alternative CPU, including Core™ i3 and Celeron to satisfy different needs of computing power. The model is applicable for online video conference among convention rooms, lecturing hall, class room or online training center, powered by video communication software.
Receive a product quote RIGHT NOW!
Fanless In-Vehicle Computer: AES-HM76Z1FL
Subscribe to our social media sites and stay connected!