- 32 KB instruction and 32 KB data cache per core;
- Level 2 cache shared between two cores.
- Support for SSE3 and Supplemental SSE3 instructions. Improvements in Core micro-architecture allow the CPU to execute up to one 128-bit SSE instruction each clock cycle.
- Intel 64 technology, formerly known as Extended Memory 64 Technology, or EM64T.
- Disable bit feature. When supported by operating system, this feature prevents system infection by certain group of viruses and malicious programs.
- Desktop Celeron E3xxx processors, based on newer Wolfdale core, feature Virtualization technology.